BOX TWO BOTTOM BRACKET 24MM
DESCRIPTIONBox Two™ 24mm External bottom brackets feature cold-forged, CNC-machined alloy cups, dual-labyrinth bearing covers, and precision sealed bearings.
They are the perfect match to Box Three™, Four ™ cranks, and the ultimate upgrade to the budget BBs sold with most cranksets. Box Two™, 24mm External Bottom Brackets, are designed to fit all 24-millimeter crank spindles and frames with 68 or 73 x BC 1.37-inch bottom bracket shells.
- Forged CNC-Machined Alloy Cups
- High-Impact Anodizing
- 24mm Outboard Bearings
- ABS Plastic Sleeve
- Precision Abec-5 Sealed Bearings
- Compatibility: Box Three™, Box Four™, Shimano® HollowTech II, RaceFace® X-Type
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Shell Width: 68mm/73mm
- Spindle Type: 24mm
- Thread: 1.37 Inch x 24 TPI
- Weight: 105 grams / 3.7 ounces