|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Forget the star nut, HEAD LOCK will be the best tool to fasten securely and strongly your stem to headset, and provide the extra security in extreme riding.
No need anymore star nut that mean you can use one HEAD LOCK forever until you never ride again, so that fork access and maintenance has never been that easy!
Please pay attention to the height of your steerer tube.
Cut off the extra length of HEAD LOCK, and finally no more than 1cm for installing the bottom cap.
Otherwise, the extra length maybe crash into your fender or tire when you’re extreme riding and your fork is working.
• Material: Cr-Mo Steel with CNC Machined
• Size: With convertible part suiting for 1-1/8” diameter steerer and/or 1.5” tapered.
• Weight : 118g
** Suggest using the torque screwdriver at 2.5Nm - 3Nm to screw the top cap