With the growing popularity of Gravel riding and customer requests for Cyclo Cross racing foam inserts, Flat Tire Defender® went to work and designed, developed and tested a ‘true foam rubber insert’ to meet the performance demands and minimize rotating weight for Gravel & Cyclo Cross applications.
Based on Flat Tire Defender field testing, we’ve found on average, tire pressure can be reduced approximately 10% from a tubeless tire pressure without foam inserts.
FTD Gravel (700c): Range 25psi to 30psi
- 700C fits tire width 30mm to 45mm
- Two piece kit only
- Contains 2 foam inserts & 2 valve stems
Features & Benefits:
- Increases traction
- Allows lower tire pressure
- Helps protect rims & tire sidewall
- Reduces rolling resistance
- Improves tire absorption on rough terrain
- Tubeless fitment only
- Weight 120-140 grams (each)
Watch Install Video: